Are you a Physician, NP, PA, Nurse, or Professional Mother who is just stuck or burned out?
Professionally, do any of the following describe you?
- As soon as you pull into the parking lot at work, you want to vomit
- Sunday night at 5pm, a dark and terrible dread fills your innermost because you realize that tomorrow is Monday
- You have thought to yourself, "I got myself through (insert years of education) for this?"
- Being fired wouldn't bother you. You've actually dreamed about it.
- The movie "Office Space" has become your reality
- You sit in your office with the lights off in hopes that no one finds you
- You're planning your next vacation while you are on vacation from work
- Your mood at work is constantly angry even without reason
Personally, do any of the following apply?
- You wonder, "What is my purpose?"
- You feel the D's (discouraged, dissatisfied, disengaged)
- Family and friends are scratching their heads because they think you are happy but you obviously are not
- You constantly seem isolated, trapped or stuck without anywhere to turn for support or encouragement
- Life is spinning out of control around you. You may even feel there doesn’t seem to be any hope or end in sight
- You are caught in the same routine though you greatly desire something new or a change
Find my personal story HERE
Coaching may be for you
The purpose of coaching is to promote discovery within you, whatever that may be: becoming healthier and more well, finding a new career path, adjusting work-life balance, better stress management, rediscovering passions, or finding solutions to your challenges. Having a coach means having someone who comes along side you, listens, helps you identify your needs and your goals, explores possibilities and, occasionally, gives you a nudge forward. Coaching is NOT therapy but it instead focuses on you, the client, discovering your answers within yourself.
"Truth Prescriptions Coaching" is my coaching business. If you don't chose me there are still many many great coaches available who can help! Don't be shy. Take action. Change your life!