Are you a Physician, NP, PA, Nurse, or Professional Mother who is just stuck or burned out?
Professionally, do any of the following describe you?
- As soon as you pull into the parking lot at work, you want to vomit
- Sunday night at 5pm, a dark and terrible dread fills your innermost because you realize that tomorrow is Monday
- You have thought to yourself, "I got myself through (insert years of education) for this?"
- Being fired wouldn't bother you. You've actually dreamed about it.
- The movie "Office Space" has become your reality
- You sit in your office with the lights off in hopes that no one finds you
- You're planning your next vacation while you are on vacation from work
- Your mood at work is constantly angry even without reason
Personally, do any of the following apply?
- You wonder, "What is my purpose?"
- You feel the D's (discouraged, dissatisfied, disengaged)
- Family and friends are scratching their heads because they think you are happy but you obviously are not
- You constantly seem isolated, trapped or stuck without anywhere to turn for support or encouragement
- Life is spinning out of control around you. You may even feel there doesn’t seem to be any hope or end in sight
- You are caught in the same routine though you greatly desire something new or a change
More food for thought, visit this link: COACHING QUESTIONS
Find my personal story HERE
Coaching may be for you
The purpose of coaching is to promote discovery within you, whatever that may be: becoming healthier and more well, finding a new career path, adjusting work-life balance, better stress management, rediscovering passions, or finding solutions to your challenges. Having a coach means having someone who comes along side you, listens, helps you identify your needs and your goals, explores possibilities and, occasionally, gives you a nudge forward. Coaching is NOT therapy but it instead focuses on you, the client, discovering your answers within yourself.
I am not longer utilizing "Truth Prescriptions Coaching" (my personalized fee-for-service coaching) but there are still many many great coaches available who can help!