Groups of like-minded women are powerful! That's why I created this course for female physicians to met together, talk through their issues and help one another along the journey.
When I started clinical practice after residency in 2014, I was the only female physician in the county! Talk about isolation! Nothing against my nurse, but I wanted to talk to another doctor mom mono e mono!
Building community with peers is a vital part of a healthy career. So many times in medicine, we struggle alone. Be it our pride or actual isolation of the job as physician.
I understand feeling like a one-woman show so I created this program to overcome isolation for female physicians seeking help with burnout in a group setting.
I love this package because we will get to interact multiple times within the group and on a one-on-one basis. Great connections can be made between participates and information sharing is AWESOME during these!
Purchasing the Doctor Me First VIP Group Program means you'll get access to/receive:
- 5 workbook chapters plus extra video teachings
- 6 group classes where we work through the material together (held twice monthly over three months - because let’s face it, you are busy as sh*t)
- VIP class dates for 2018: Sept 4, Sept 18, Oct 9, Oct 23, Nov 6, Nov 2
- 8:30pm EST
- A private community with other physicians in the DoctorMeFirst program and a special VIP only facebook group
- 2 hours of individual coaching with me
- Regular email follow-ups from me