Below, I have gathered this great list of coaching questions for a coaching mentor of mine, Bill Miller with Coach Approach Ministries. I challenge you to read through them and find which stands out to you? Any challenge you? Some seem easily answered?
I would love to coach any and everyone around any of these topics or more. Follow the link to the COACHING INTAKE and let's get something set up!
Errin Weisman D.O.
- What are a few things that you’d really like to talk through?
- What are the next few steps you need to take where you have little motivation to take action?
- Where is a place you want to go in your life or career but aren’t sure the steps to get there?
- What is a deadline that is set that would benefit from a well thought out plan?
- Where are you losing the most time right now that you’d like to get back?
- What are some frustrating obstacles in your life right now?
- Where do you want to be at the end of 1 year, 5 years, 10 years?
- What do you want people to say about you at your funeral?
- What is a relationship that you have that is suffering?
- What is a relationship that is causing you to suffer?
- What is your most/least productive time of day?
- How is your relationship with God?
- How would you rate your physical fitness? Spiritual fitness? Emotional fitness?
- What skills are you missing to move into a role you’d love to have?
- What strengths do you have that are underused?
- Where are you operating out of a weakness?
- How clear is your vision for the future?
- Do you have time off planned?
- Do you know how to get what you need out of those days?
- What kind of legacy would you like to leave?
- What one thing should you be doing for yourself that you have been neglecting?
- What in your life would benefit from some better organization?
- What is something in your life that has felt stuck?
- What does the perfect day look like for you?
- What needs to change in order to have that day every day?
- What is the next major financial decision you need to make?
- What do you want to do but just don’t have the confidence to do?
- What is God saying to you right now?
- What are you thinking about as you fall asleep?
- What is the first thing on your mind (outside of getting ready) when you wake up?
- What is one thing you wish a close friend knew?
- What would change if you overcome your greatest fear?
- What is a system in your life or work that needs created or reworked?
- Who is your hero and how could you become more like them?